Welcome to GLFHC
Thank you for becoming a patient of GLFHC! On this page, we’ve brought together some of the most important information we think you should know. If you have any questions about any of this, don’t hesitate to visit one of our clinics or give us a call at (978) 686-0090.
Schedule an Appointment
Make a Medical Record Request
To request a medical record transfer, fill out our Authorization For Release Of Protected Health Information Form and send it to our Health Information Management department using the following information.
Health Information Management
401 Griffin Brook Drive
Methuen, MA 01844
Phone (978) 686-2497 ext. 8570
To Request Records: Fax (978) 722-3090
To Send records or other patient documentation: Fax (978) 687-1947
The Family Pharmacy
The Family Pharmacy is open to everyone in the community, but patients of the health center may qualify for lower medication costs! Our clinical pharmacists can also work with you to help you understand what your medication does and how to take it. Learn more at on our Pharmacy page.
Urgent Care Appointments
We’re here when you need us! Anytime GLFHC is open, you can use the following services:
- Urgent care appointments
- Minor wound care
- Same-day prescriptions
- Laboratory services
You can request an urgent care appointment by giving us a call at (978) 686-0090. Night and weekend appointments are available.
Sign Up for the Patient Portal
When you come in for an appointment at GLFHC, don’t forget to ask our staff to help you sign up for our Patient Portal! Our self-service website is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for:
- Safe and secure communication with us
- Accessing personal medical information
- Viewing, requesting and canceling appointments
- Checking lab results (you will get lab results sent to you without having to request them!)
- Requesting refills for existing medication
- Asking non-urgent health questions
- Getting information on bills, insurance, referrals and community resources
- Requesting school forms
- Managing all your kids’ appointments and information using one account