12th Annual In Pink Brunch & Comedy Show
PHOTO CAPTION: Guy L. Fish, MD, MBA, President & CEO of GLFHC, congratulates Zoila M. Gomez-Ruiz, Esq., who is the 2022 recipient of the Rosalyn Kempton Wood Award for Inspirational Leadership.
At Greater Lawrence Family Health Center, fall means two things: brunch and laughter.
It’s time for the health’s center’s signature fundraising event dedicated to women’s health programs, the 12th Annual In Pink Brunch & Comedy Show. After two years of virtual shows, this year’s event is back in person at Andover Country Club on Saturday, October 22 from 11:00 am – 2:00 pm.
Headlining the event is nationally known comedienne Christine Hurley. A favorite in the Boston comedy world, she’s been featured on America’s Got Talent.
GLFHC is also honoring the memory of philanthropist Rosalyn Kempton Wood, a longtime friend of the health center whose generosity helped ensure women in need throughout the Merrimack Valley received basic and critical health care. The 2022 Rosalyn Kempton Wood Award for Inspirational Leadership is being presented to Zoila M. Gomez Ruiz, Esq. Zoila is an outspoken advocate for immigrants. She is passionate about giving back to the community that helped her become an attorney and giving a voice to those in need of help. We hope you can join us in honoring Zoila.
The Brunch & Comedy Show also features silent auction items, raffle prizes and the crowd-favorite Mystery Boxes.
In Pink Sponsorships are available (Click here for a full list). They include:
- Your digital advertisement running during the 12th Annual In Pink Brunch & Comedy Show
- After the show, your digital advertisement running on all GLFHC TVs placed in the waiting rooms and pharmacies at our locations in Lawrence, Haverhill and Methuen
- Recognition on our website (after the show)
- Social Media recognition after the show (depending on sponsorship level)
- Tickets to the In Pink Brunch & Comedy Show (number of tickets depends on sponsorship level)
For full details, please contact Mary Lyman, Director of Community Relations, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 978-722-2871. To pay for a sponsorship with a credit card, click here.