When you give to Greater Lawrence Family Health Center, you directly impact the lives of our more than 68,000 patients.
Please consider making a gift today.
The External Relations team is focused on advancing the mission of Greater Lawrence Family Health Center, through raising private philanthropic support, communicating the mission – internally and externally – in a meaningful way, and ultimately strengthening the GLFHC brand amongst our various constituencies at the local, state, and national levels. The department’s responsibilities include:
- Public Relations/Marketing/Communications
- Electronic and Print (internal and external communications)
- Social media
- Graphic Design of collateral materials
- Cohesive and comprehensive, marketing campaigns for locations/services/new patients
- Media Relations
- Fundraising – individuals, corporate, sponsorships
- Grant Writing / Foundations (not state and federal – see below)
- Special Events – Fundraising, Cultivation/Stewardship, Coordination
- Grants and Contracts Administration (including HRSA and other state and federal grants)
- Community Relations, Corporate Relations
- Legislative/Public Affairs and Advocacy
Director of Development and Marketing
Director of Community Relations
Manager, Marketing and Communications
Manager, Development and Donor Relations
Greater Lawrence Family Health Center participates in grassroots advocacy at the local, state, and federal levels.
Advocacy Objectives at GLFHC:
1. Increase participation from GLFHC employees, board, patients, and community members as Health Center Advocates.
2. Educate internal and external stakeholders on the importance of Advocacy for Community Health Centers at the local, state, and federal levels. Become a Health Center Advocate Go to the Campaign for America’s Health Centers and join the movement. Become a Health Center Advocate Today … Text HCADVOCATE to 52886 – it’s that simple!
- Making a Difference Gala
- In Pink Brunch and Comedy Show
Making a Difference Gala
In Pink Brunch & Comedy Show
Mobile Health Unit
The Mobile Health Unit is a great example of how our donors’ generous contributions go directly to providing care for our patients and other members of the community.Read More
School-Based Health Center Care Packages
The External Relations team put some of the money in the Access to Care Fund to use by creating small “care package” bags for kids at the School-Based Health Centers at Lawrence High and Greater Lawrence Technical School.Read More
Prenatal Education Books
Thanks to donations from GLFHC supporters, the External Relations team was able to organize the purchase of prenatal education materials, including 90 books entitled “Baby Basics: Your Month By Month Guide To A Healthy Pregnancy” through the March of Dimes.Read More
Reach Out and Read
The External Relations department coordinated an effort to save the “Reach Out and Read” program from extinction with the help of our donors' generous contributions.Read More