The Community Support Services program believes that all individuals deserve to be treated with dignity and respect, regardless of race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, religion, and mental or physical disablilty
Our goals are:
• to improve the health status and quality of life for those in the community it serves.
• to provide services through a coordinated system of primary health care, case management, education, and outreach.
• to be community and client responsive and culturally competent.
• to identify the service needs of the community; support and coordinate existing services; advocate and identify resources for unmet needs of the community.
If you are…
• pregnant and scared
• in need of health care
• in need of health insurance
• living in an unsafe home
• in need of transportation to medical appointments
• at-risk and need HIV counseling and testing
• HIV positive and need services
• struggling with an addiction
• homeless, alone and looking for shelter
• confused about how to manage electric or gas bills
• in need of help with DTA or SSI applications
• looking for referrals to food pantries, or thrift shops
…let Community Support Services help you.