1. Heart Disease/Weight Loss Groups: Treats underlying depression and loneliness that undermine treatment while reducing pain. These group medical visits provide consultations with physicians for patients trying to make positive lifestyle changes. Our trained exercise instructor does a combination of aerobics and cardio with the patients.
Fridays: 8:00am-9:00am and 10:00am-12:00noon
2. Boys Groups (Ages 8-13): Weight loss youth program for boys interested in leading healthier lifestyles. An exercise instructor is always present to help guide them through their weekly exercise routines. A physician monitors their progress.
3. Girls Groups (Ages 8-13): Weight loss youth program for girls interested in leading healthier lifestyles. The importance of healthy eating habits is stressed, while also doing arts and crafts activities, taking them on fieldtrips, and doing exercise routines. A physician also monitors their progress.
4. Exercise for Families and Children (Ages 5-8)
5. Exercise Group for Adults and Adolescents (Ages 11-18): The 2 programs above highlight the importance of staying active! Programs for all family members are available during the evening hours. A certified exercise instructor leads all the groups.
6. Chronic Pain Group for Women: Women are able to do light exercise routines geared towards improving their physical problems and chronic pain.
7. Chronic Pain Group for Women and Men: Men and Women are able to do light exercise routines geared towards improving their physical problems and chronic pain.
8. Developmentally Delayed Group (CLASS Inc. Group): Twice a week, developmentally delayed adults from Lawrence and North Reading visit our South Site clinic. We do projects and light exercise routines with them.
9. Toddler Group: Children between the ages of 2 and 5 are able to bond with others his/her age in this program while stimulating their development! Parents accompany their toddlers to this program held every Friday morning and help their children with light exercise routines. A physician is always present to answers parents’ questions and concerns.
10. High School Group: This group will focus on empowering high school students to try new activities. Apart from doing exercise, the group will engage in community service and various other activities of the students’ interest. They will learn how to better themselves physically, mentally, and intellectually.
Boys Group – Thursdays 4:00pm-5:15pm
Girls Group- Thursdays 5:15pm-6:3pm